July 23, 2012

a sentence or a quote

Instead of writing " The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog", Judy asked me to find a sentence or a quote that is more relevant to me. I took a minute and thought "Facebook" (FB), a tool I (and most people) can not live without anymore! we almost stuck with FB everywhere we go and is conveniently accessible with an iPhone or smartphone. We update our "status", "like" a photo or comment, mobile upload photos, messages, play games and find friends.


Here are some Facebook related quotes I found.


1. Sometimes clicking the "Like" button, is all you need to do to show someone that you care :-)

2. I was at a restaurant last night and I thought I saw a family praying at the table. It turned out they were only texting. :p

3. You know you’re addicted to Facebook when you turn your computer off, go to bed, role over, grab your phone and log on to Facebook one last time for the night. :p

4. When you take an amazing picture you automatically think: "That will be my new profile picture".

5. Log Out is the hardest button to press.

All above 5 quotes are absolute my favorites so far. Hopefully i can come up something of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment